Xtra News Community 2
March 28, 2024, 10:08:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Is 2013 going be a bad year???

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 2013 going be a bad year???  (Read 1120 times)
donquixotenz
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« on: February 04, 2013, 10:51:35 am »

you don't wanna know....start 2013 again.... so far 2 punctures on my shoprider, tv blew up, scooter broken big time, and now the freaking vac had packed a sad....
 what else?Huh

Looks like the Mayan calendar has ended, the world has not and for want of something to replace it 1013 is chaos bent at full tit.
Report Spam   Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...

WOW, What a Ride!"

Please note: IMHO and e&oe apply to all my posts.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

ssweetpea
Senator
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 08:34:20 am »

Let's see, so far....

Hydranger that we have had for close to 20 years caused a blockage of our soil pipe - late on a Saturday night. So had to call out a drain clearer on a Sunday.

Vet bills - Between Sally and Bobby in a month the credit card racked up a balance too big to pay off in a month. This was the same month as the drain problem.

That month was February - it will be May by the time the bank balances get back into the more comfortable zone thanks to the washing machine breaking down a fortnight ago.

To top it off we have had the first funeral of the year this weekend - Shelley Brown, the lady who choked to death on Easter Monday (the second death assoicated with Birkenhead College that weekend) was one of Sp2's two teacher aides.

We had wondered if Sp2 even felt grief as she has shown no reaction in the past. We have an answer now - she does - it just takes a bit of time for her to process the information and react.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
donquixotenz
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 11:24:21 am »

but it's getting better
Report Spam   Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...

WOW, What a Ride!"

Please note: IMHO and e&oe apply to all my posts.
Alicat
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 12:33:02 pm »

I absolutely refuse for 2013 to be a bad year. 2010, 2011 and 2012 were 'crap crap crap'

as you were
Report Spam   Logged
ssweetpea
Senator
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 07:25:24 pm »

Yeah, gotta keep looking on the bright side.

So the rain didn't come and some of my garden died or caused problems. The plus side is that I had bigger crops of pears, plums and apples than I have had for years. The feijoas are looking like bumper crop as well even if they are a bit on the small side.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: