Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 06:47:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Home detention for kiddie fiddling!!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Home detention for kiddie fiddling!!  (Read 382 times)
Alicat
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2012, 03:11:46 pm »

For goodness sake NF - read what you're posting.

Yours (and any other complaints/reported posts) received by the Mods are discussed. Decisions are made if any action is believed to be required. You were sent responses to any of the complaints/reported messages you sent to the Mods. I personally responded by PM to you and to Lovelee about your complaints/issues after the Mods had discussed them and made decisions on how best to deal with the situation.

Put it to rest for goodness sake.

It takes two to argue/debate/sling match - call it what you like.

Report Spam   Logged
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2012, 03:21:11 pm »

For goodness sake NF - read what you're posting.

Yours (and any other complaints/reported posts) received by the Mods are discussed. Decisions are made if any action is believed to be required. You were sent responses to any of the complaints/reported messages you sent to the Mods. I personally responded by PM to you and to Lovelee about your complaints/issues after the Mods had discussed them and made decisions on how best to deal with the situation.

Put it to rest for goodness sake.

It takes two to argue/debate/sling match - call it what you like.

oh really ..... yes i have a reply from you for 1 complaint i made ...

why we need a girls club posing as mods beats me ..... in all the groups i have moderated we have had 2 people only not a whole bloody army ....

but hey thats ok the next time that a snide remark or innuendo or a threat is made about me by anyone i will report it to the Mods i will post a copy of my email in a new Topic and the reply if i receive one ....

im confident one one of those two action happening but not both ....

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: