Xtra News Community 2
April 19, 2024, 03:40:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Poor Yogi

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poor Yogi  (Read 3849 times)
Alicat
« on: October 23, 2012, 07:54:09 am »

I finished night shift yesterday morning. I was really tired when I went to bed last night. I wanted to have a bit of a sleep in this morning NOT be woken up by a prowling brown bear!!!

After several attempts to make me get out of bed at 6.30am and open the conservatory door so he could go out (cat door is out there) - he propmpted me to lift the duvet ... so he could climb back into bed right? No. By lifting the duvet it meant I was exposing my hand and arm. Quick as a flash he bit my arm. I smacked him. He jumped off the bed. The poor girls got spooked but stayed under the duvet and went back to sleep anyway.

Yogi carried on prowling then settled for about half an hour then came and jumped Bailey. She got out of bed, poor Mitzi shot out of bed and came face to face with the brown bear. He chased her with a bottle brush tail. That's the final warning for me. I got out of bed much earlier than I wanted or needed to!

There was a stand off. I cheated. I put his food on the bench. He was obviously ravenous so while his face was in the food bowl and his back turned ....

Yogi:            1
Yogi's Mum:   4
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: