Xtra News Community 2
March 30, 2024, 03:40:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Introducing Bentley

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Bentley  (Read 6479 times)
dragontamer
« Reply #175 on: May 19, 2013, 10:01:10 pm »

Thanks Ali,  She sort of mentioned that might be the case when I spoke to her last.  Lulu also gave me a message this evening.  I'll have to phone her tomorrow.  Smiley

He's all "what's the probs"

We are hoping his adventures are over.  However, just in case he now sports a reflective collar and a disk with his name and phone number. 

His half sister Sadie got a nasty laceration on her tail from getting caught in a garage door the same day as Mr B had his accident. She was one very very lucky wee girl - no surgery just loads of antibiotics. She was always a wanderer but stays closer to home now.

Hope Mr B does the same!

I was in the pet shop today and there were two chocolate burmese girls in the window with the cutest little blonde curly haired girl of about 4 with her nose pressed to the window.  She turned to me and said "We have got 2 kittens...... AND THAT'S THEM THERE!"   Grin   Her mum came down and confirmed they had bought both the chocolates and were taking them home after a vet check on Monday.  Anyway, her horror story was their old burmese got crushed by the garage door.  Undecided  I'm seriously off automatic garage doors now.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: