Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 06:09:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Introducing Bentley

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Bentley  (Read 6402 times)
Magoo
« Reply #175 on: May 12, 2013, 02:39:15 pm »

Yes I know.  I was so proud to be Poppy's grandmother.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #176 on: May 18, 2013, 12:27:54 pm »

How is Mr Walk-about?
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #177 on: May 19, 2013, 10:21:53 am »

He's all "what's the probs"

We are hoping his adventures are over.  However, just in case he now sports a reflective collar and a disk with his name and phone number. 
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
« Reply #178 on: May 19, 2013, 10:48:33 am »

Have you thought about a ball and chain?
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #179 on: May 19, 2013, 10:57:49 am »

We are hoping his adventures are over.  However, just in case he now sports a reflective collar and a disk with his name and phone number. 

His half sister Sadie got a nasty laceration on her tail from getting caught in a garage door the same day as Mr B had his accident. She was one very very lucky wee girl - no surgery just loads of antibiotics. She was always a wanderer but stays closer to home now.

Hope Mr B does the same!
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2013, 10:58:49 am »

DT - give Margaret a call when you can she needs to discuss when you collect the girls. They haven't been spayed yet as Lily doesn't weigh quite enough.
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #181 on: May 19, 2013, 10:01:10 pm »

Thanks Ali,  She sort of mentioned that might be the case when I spoke to her last.  Lulu also gave me a message this evening.  I'll have to phone her tomorrow.  Smiley

His half sister Sadie got a nasty laceration on her tail from getting caught in a garage door the same day as Mr B had his accident. She was one very very lucky wee girl - no surgery just loads of antibiotics. She was always a wanderer but stays closer to home now.

Hope Mr B does the same!

I was in the pet shop today and there were two chocolate burmese girls in the window with the cutest little blonde curly haired girl of about 4 with her nose pressed to the window.  She turned to me and said "We have got 2 kittens...... AND THAT'S THEM THERE!"   Grin   Her mum came down and confirmed they had bought both the chocolates and were taking them home after a vet check on Monday.  Anyway, her horror story was their old burmese got crushed by the garage door.  Undecided  I'm seriously off automatic garage doors now.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #182 on: May 19, 2013, 10:38:30 pm »

I was in the pet shop today and there were two chocolate burmese girls in the window with the cutest little blonde curly haired girl of about 4 with her nose pressed to the window.  She turned to me and said "We have got 2 kittens...... AND THAT'S THEM THERE!"   Grin   Her mum came down and confirmed they had bought both the chocolates and were taking them home after a vet check on Monday.  Anyway, her horror story was their old burmese got crushed by the garage door.  Undecided  I'm seriously off automatic garage doors now.

I've been freaked about garage doors for a long time. A friend's Burmese got caught in an automatic garage door and Mitzi used to climb up on top of Mum and Dad's garage door. You couldn't see her and I was always worried about her.

You're doing the right thing getting Bella through a good Breeder. Pedigrees from Pet Shops can have 'issues' = just ask Yogi!
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #183 on: May 20, 2013, 07:21:51 pm »

Just quietly... it sounds like Bella has been hogging the food.  Now there's a daunting prospect.   Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #184 on: May 20, 2013, 07:52:15 pm »

Just quietly... it sounds like Bella has been hogging the food.  Now there's a daunting prospect.   Undecided

No ... she hasn't. The difference in size between the two little girls is more obvious because there are only the two kittens. There is always a smaller one in each litter but when there are more than a couple of them it's not as noticeable.

Mitzi was the little one in her litter and look at her now.
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #185 on: May 20, 2013, 08:52:24 pm »

Yeah well,

I have a Daisy who should be named Ditzy.

A Garfield who should be a Nermal.

So I'm wondering if Bella is going to be a Brucella.   Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #186 on: May 20, 2013, 10:04:14 pm »

Yeah well,

I have a Daisy who should be named Ditzy.

A Garfield who should be a Nermal.

So I'm wondering if Bella is going to be a Brucella.   Undecided

Bella will be Bella as in little beauty.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #187 on: May 25, 2013, 09:09:44 pm »

How is Bentley doing now - back to (ab)normal?
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #188 on: May 25, 2013, 09:54:34 pm »

Yeah - he's doing great.  He seems to have some control of the stub now.  Obviously muscular, rather than via the spine, but he's one of the luckiest cats alive!
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #189 on: May 26, 2013, 08:32:49 am »

Yeah - he's doing great.  He seems to have some control of the stub now.  Obviously muscular, rather than via the spine, but he's one of the luckiest cats alive!

He certainly is. Apart from a very good Vet, the main reason Bentley recovered so well is down to his wonderful devoted family and the love he felt from you all
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: