Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 10:49:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Introducing Bentley

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Bentley  (Read 6427 times)
dragontamer
« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2012, 05:35:10 pm »

Not without supervision.  They are on a road whereas we are down a cul de sac and a back section to boot.  He's had his big adventure for today.  He's asleep inside my clothes now.  Guess Mr DT is on dinner duty bahahahaha
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2012, 06:04:31 pm »

Not without supervision.  They are on a road whereas we are down a cul de sac and a back section to boot.  He's had his big adventure for today.  He's asleep inside my clothes now.  Guess Mr DT is on dinner duty bahahahaha

We have a rule here called C.O.L. - cat on lap excuses you from heaps of things
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #102 on: September 25, 2012, 10:41:33 am »

I bet Bentley slept better last night after his exhausting day outside.

Was he happy to go home or did he enjoy his time with teh Grandies too much?
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #103 on: September 25, 2012, 11:35:45 am »

Miss Dt isn't well, so we kept him so she could get some sleep.  He's going home tonight.

His big day yesterday was up on the roof.  I watched him climbing the branch and I was saying "No Bentley, get down Bentley, don't you dare climb up on the roof".  He dared.  So I was all like you have to stay there now until someone a lot taller than me gets here with a ladder.

30 minutes later he tore into the house screaming around and around super excited because he got down by himself.  Little Mr Independent!

He's been sleeping well.

The other big news from yesterday was Garfield was asleep in front of the fire with his back to the sofa.  Bentley slithered off the sofa and pounced on him all four legs akimbo over Garfield and he chewed on G's neck.  G lay there and took it.  After that if G wanted to get around the lounge he jumped from furniture item to furniture item lol.   But there weren't any repercussions for Bentles.  All he needed to go was attack to sort out G's bad attitude.  Who would have thunk that lmao
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #104 on: September 25, 2012, 11:40:06 am »

Miss Dt isn't well, so we kept him so she could get some sleep.  He's going home tonight.

His big day yesterday was up on the roof.  I watched him climbing the branch and I was saying "No Bentley, get down Bentley, don't you dare climb up on the roof".  He dared.  So I was all like you have to stay there now until someone a lot taller than me gets here with a ladder.

30 minutes later he tore into the house screaming around and around super excited because he got down by himself.  Little Mr Independent!

He's been sleeping well.

The other big news from yesterday was Garfield was asleep in front of the fire with his back to the sofa.  Bentley slithered off the sofa and pounced on him all four legs akimbo over Garfield and he chewed on G's neck.  G lay there and took it.  After that if G wanted to get around the lounge he jumped from furniture item to furniture item lol.   But there weren't any repercussions for Bentles.  All he needed to go was attack to sort out G's bad attitude.  Who would have thunk that lmao

It's amazing how they sort things out for themselves. Garfield might be begrudgingly enjoying haveing a playmate under his previous bravado. Bailey was the little smarty pants who worked out how to win Holly, Zara and Yogi over. She picked them off one at a time and had them all besotted with her very quickly. Smart little sods that they are!

Hope Miss DT is feeling better today. Tell Bentley that Aunty Ali says he's to look after his Mum and be a good boy!
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2012, 01:41:55 pm »

How's Miss DT?

Is Garfield missing his new (aleit pesky) best friend?
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2012, 02:33:08 pm »

Miss DT is recovering.  Mr DT is not!  He did the "concerned grandparent" on her the other night... "You're too ill to take care of him.  He's happy here... You should leave him here..."  Then he's nagging me... "Poor mokokitty at home alone... go get him, he shouldn't be alone all day... he needs to come here"  lmao

Yet he cringes when I mention Margaret and her litters Cheesy

Garfield seems to be asking all the neighbourhood riff-raff over!  Several cats are hanging around outside at night.  This will stop!  I have a water jet and will use it!

Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2012, 03:13:39 pm »

Miss DT is recovering.  Mr DT is not!  He did the "concerned grandparent" on her the other night... "You're too ill to take care of him.  He's happy here... You should leave him here..."  Then he's nagging me... "Poor mokokitty at home alone... go get him, he shouldn't be alone all day... he needs to come here"  lmao

Yet he cringes when I mention Margaret and her litters Cheesy

Garfield seems to be asking all the neighbourhood riff-raff over!  Several cats are hanging around outside at night.  This will stop!  I have a water jet and will use it!

Hahaha - Mr DT has well and truly fallen for Bentley's charms - what a clever wee manipulator It may only be a matter of time before Mr DT decides you (as a family) need a Burmese Baby. After all, Bentley would love to have a friend around his own age to play with and the Grandies

Maybe Garfield has decided he needs friends?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 05:27:36 pm by Alicat » Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #108 on: October 03, 2012, 06:04:37 pm »

Has Grandad put in a request for visitation of his precious wee Mokokitty?
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2012, 12:28:27 pm »

About every second evening.

She's off to Queenstown soon, we get him then.  I think Mr DT will resort to some kittynapping in the not too distant future though.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2012, 04:07:52 pm »

About every second evening.

She's off to Queenstown soon, we get him then.  I think Mr DT will resort to some kittynapping in the not too distant future though.  Grin

Just imagine what he's going to be like when he gets human grandchildren
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2012, 09:33:55 pm »

Big B is in the house!

Grin

Mr DT is going to be sooooo jealous!
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #112 on: October 22, 2012, 06:39:50 am »

Big B is in the house!

Grin

Mr DT is going to be sooooo jealous!

Give him cuddles from his Aunty Ali and his 2 big sisters Bailey and Mitzi thanks
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2012, 05:39:29 pm »

Big B had a custody visit from his mama.  But she's staying away from her flat tonight, so he's still here.

He was a very good boy last night.  Slept on my dressing gown and didn't move from there, even when the OTHER two decided to have a war beside me on Mr DT's side of the bed. 

DT 1
Garfield/ Daisy 0

Nor did he shift when Daisy decided she'd quite like to dig her way into Master DT's bedroom, under the door.

DT 2
Daisy 0

He only moved to get under the blankets at about 5am and stayed settled until 8am when I decided that was as much of a sleep in as I could handle. 

He's been a bit of a toad today though.  There's a big grease mark down his back from under a visitors car, and he hid from me on the driveway in a wheel-well.   I got him out with the hose (my water pistol has disappeared.... I strongly suspect Garfield had something to do with that... and the dogs).  Now he's dried off and napping on my son's lap in front of the fire. 

Mr DT is back tonight... wonder what behaviour that will change.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #114 on: October 23, 2012, 08:42:25 pm »

How's young Mr B? Did Grand-dad get a surprise to see his mokokitty?
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #115 on: October 24, 2012, 10:26:39 am »

It's funny watching a grown man chasing a kitten around the house for a cuddle.

Bentley knows two things tick me off at 3am

a)  tickling my face with his whiskers (I'm bloody sure he does it on purpose), and
b)  licking my face

He obviously wanted the warmies under the covers, but not the stink of Mr DT's 'Wellington' bum.  (He seems to eat some real crap when he's up there and we all pay the price while his body settles back down).

Miss DT visited last night after netball, but still left him with me.  Not sure of her excuse, but I'm starting to think she's taking the piss a bit.
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2012, 09:14:09 pm »

Grandad is a BAD carer.  He is not to be trusted.  No wonder my mummy frowns so much.

Aiz not Pikachu
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #117 on: November 12, 2012, 06:29:20 am »

Oh dear - is that blusher on his face or something else? What a look!

B is certainly a very handsome boy.
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
« Reply #118 on: November 12, 2012, 06:37:28 am »

Oh very grumpy.  Grin  Do you think he has been taking makeup tips from Aunty Mary.   ( Remember Worzel  Gummage?  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #119 on: November 15, 2012, 06:19:13 pm »

So ... did Mr B get a face wash before he went home?
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2012, 06:20:34 pm »

Grandad needs to be aware that Burmese Boys retaliate for even the most minor of transgressions against them. Grandad should watch his back
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #121 on: November 18, 2012, 06:58:44 pm »

Spoke to Bentley's breeder today.

She was very pleased to hear how our Mokokitty is doing. 

So delighted she's considering me as a mum for one of her little girls.  Wink 
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #122 on: November 18, 2012, 09:12:18 pm »

Spoke to Bentley's breeder today.

She was very pleased to hear how our Mokokitty is doing. 

So delighted she's considering me as a mum for one of her little girls.  Wink 

Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #123 on: December 12, 2012, 07:19:11 am »

How's the Mokokitty? Still getting overnight visitations?
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #124 on: December 12, 2012, 09:16:04 am »

Miss DT's flat split up, so I have...

Miss DT
Miss Best Friend/Flatmate of Miss DT
Mokokitty
MokoJackRussell

The girls are sharing the sleepout atm.
Mokokitty sleeps in the house.
MokoJackRussell sleeps in the sleepout.

Unless they all don't, in which case anyone of them could be sleeping anywhere(ish).  Undecided

Poor Garfield... Van the Jack Russell is so offensive to him even Mokokitty looks good.

Daisy just belts everyone. 

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: