Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 03:10:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Introducing Bentley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Bentley  (Read 6388 times)
dragontamer
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2012, 11:41:40 am »

Bentley owns Miss DT's flatmate....

Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2012, 12:07:52 pm »

Bentley believes 100% that he owns everything and everyone.

He's a mighty handsome gorgeous wee man!
Report Spam   Logged
ssweetpea
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2012, 04:10:40 pm »

He is gorgeous so of course he owns everything including the nice warm chest he is lying on. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
dragontamer
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2012, 04:56:57 pm »

Reuben comes home from work and goes straight to the shower.  Bentley starts harassing him in there for him to sit and make the chest available.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2012, 12:33:32 pm »

Reuben comes home from work and goes straight to the shower.  Bentley starts harassing him in there for him to sit and make the chest available.  Grin

Reuben doesn't look too stressed by all the Burmese attention!

Sam and Yogi trained my flatmate right from early on that they were to be carried around on her left shoulder. I refused to be trained - I'm not silly - kittens become heavy cats

Flatmate ended up having to carry a 8kg cat in Sam and now a 6kg cat in Yogi. Neither of them tried it on me cos I discouraged it while they were still small and light weight.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2012, 12:34:15 pm »

I can't get over the likeness - Bentley looks so much like his big sister Bailey - only hte colour is different.
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2012, 01:47:21 pm »

This was Reuben's post from a week or so ago... (edited for names)

So I guess my story began when I got home and Miss DT walks out of her room holding the kitten. She presents him to me and says "here you can take him he's being a sod". I said "aww poor kitty come here" and put him on my shoulder. Things were fine, but then I got bored of trying to balance him so I tried to grab him. Kitten then puts a claw through my t shirt and into my back. In pain I lean towards the couch hoping he would jump off, to that he then proceeds to put another claw into my back. It was so painful and, he had me fucked cause I can't reach my back. I jumped around in a last effort to remove him. He then puts all for paw/claw assembly into my back. I fell over in defeat. Kitten then walks away purring. .

Today I was taken down by a kitten. . .
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2012, 03:53:49 pm »

This was Reuben's post from a week or so ago... (edited for names)

So I guess my story began when I got home and Miss DT walks out of her room holding the kitten. She presents him to me and says "here you can take him he's being a sod". I said "aww poor kitty come here" and put him on my shoulder. Things were fine, but then I got bored of trying to balance him so I tried to grab him. Kitten then puts a claw through my t shirt and into my back. In pain I lean towards the couch hoping he would jump off, to that he then proceeds to put another claw into my back. It was so painful and, he had me fucked cause I can't reach my back. I jumped around in a last effort to remove him. He then puts all for paw/claw assembly into my back. I fell over in defeat. Kitten then walks away purring. .

Today I was taken down by a kitten. . .

You have made my day

Bentley 1
Reuben 0
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2012, 03:55:10 pm »

Do you have nail clippers for cats? I regularly trim the claws on my lot to prevent any claw trauma.

I do not however have teeth trimmers for Burmese Boys, especially those called Yogi
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2012, 04:11:13 pm »

Is the Mokokitty staying with the Grandies still?
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2012, 11:34:15 pm »

Mokokitty went home with his mum about 8.30pm.

He wouldn't look at her for a long time baaahahahaha
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2012, 10:30:54 am »

Mokokitty went home with his mum about 8.30pm.

He wouldn't look at her for a long time baaahahahaha

Aunty Ali has a theory on that ... Bentley respects the tough love from Grandies. He's determined to make you love him as he knows you're tougher. Bentley knows he doesn't need to demonstrate his love to his Mum as she'll love and adore him no matter what - he knows she's softer on his behaviour. I've given her the tough love advice - it's for Bentley's own good. The Burmese Boys can be a handful - generally (holding my breath here) the Burmese Girls are easier to manage. There are exceptions to the rule though

I have been extremely lucky with Zara, Bailey and Mitzi - they were/are all angels (Zara all the time the other two most of the time). Sam and Yogi however ....

Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2012, 09:06:43 am »

Bentley had his first manicure the other night.

Quite the pampered puss, and he loved every minute of it. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2012, 10:31:04 am »

Bentley had his first manicure the other night.

Quite the pampered puss, and he loved every minute of it. Cheesy

That boy is one very pampered (and gorgeous) little person.

Are his night time antics improving or is he still a bit of a handful?
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2012, 02:39:06 pm »

Seems to be improving.  Or she's learning to sleep deeper. Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2012, 11:02:48 pm »

Seems to be improving.  Or she's learning to sleep deeper. Wink

Bentley will have been testing Miss DT to see how far he can push her.
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2012, 09:53:30 pm »

Incoming mokokitty - arriving tomorrow afternoon.

He sleeps fine with the flatmates, but not Miss DT.  I advised her, when he starts nipping her fingers then put her hands under the pillow so he can't get them and growl him.  He thinks its a game.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2012, 12:06:18 am »

Incoming mokokitty - arriving tomorrow afternoon.

He sleeps fine with the flatmates, but not Miss DT.  I advised her, when he starts nipping her fingers then put her hands under the pillow so he can't get them and growl him.  He thinks its a game.

I've given Miss DT some advice of the 'tough love' kind. I've told her it's for Bentley's own good. He's a bright wee boy and will push the boundaries as far as he can - because he can! I have more control (yeah right) of my lot than my flatmate because she's a softer touch. When she gives Yogi 'time out' in the spare bedroom, she lets him out very quickly when she hears him crying like a baby.

Burmese Boys in particular need to be guided in teh right direction - I think Bentley sees Miss DT as a soft touch.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2012, 03:22:51 pm »

How's the weekend with Mokokitty?
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2012, 06:48:17 pm »

He slept across my neck last night.  Till I packed a tanty about how hot that was.

Then he slept across Mr DT's neck.  Grin

He's taken all the sun spots that Daisy so loves and made them his own.   She's taken herself off to the linen cupboard. 

Garfield is 'slightly' calmer.  Slightly.  Still not thrilled with the whole deal though.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2012, 07:06:17 pm »

He slept across my neck last night.  Till I packed a tanty about how hot that was.

Then he slept across Mr DT's neck.  Grin

He's taken all the sun spots that Daisy so loves and made them his own.   She's taken herself off to the linen cupboard. 

Garfield is 'slightly' calmer.  Slightly.  Still not thrilled with the whole deal though.

That's progress for Garfield though. I'm sure he's put out about losing his 'baby status' in the family. I'm sure B loves his wee holidays with the Grandies - in his wee mind it will simply mean more people to adore him.
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2012, 09:59:14 am »

This morning is "Bentley's Big Adventure Day".  He's outside with the other 2, up the tree.  Thinks he's bloody clever!  And Garfield let him touch noses outside without an issue.  Well, a wee flip of the tail, but no aggression on tantrum.

Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2012, 10:27:29 am »

This morning is "Bentley's Big Adventure Day".  He's outside with the other 2, up the tree.  Thinks he's bloody clever!  And Garfield let him touch noses outside without an issue.  Well, a wee flip of the tail, but no aggression on tantrum.

That's progress
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2012, 01:11:03 pm »

Outside is OK - Inside is not.  lol

Mr Dt has taken the dogs up to the farm, so he's got the entire back yard to explore.  He's in and out the slider telling me all about it.  Doesn't like grass but lmao
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #99 on: September 23, 2012, 02:16:39 pm »

Outside is OK - Inside is not.  lol

Mr Dt has taken the dogs up to the farm, so he's got the entire back yard to explore.  He's in and out the slider telling me all about it.  Doesn't like grass but lmao

Each time with mine when they were going outside for the first few times, I'd tell them to report back every 10 minutes (tongue in cheek of course) and amazingly enough they would. Yogi and Bailey were the ones who'd race back inside and tell me what they'd been up to then go back outside for another adventure. If I wasn't easy to find, boy did I get a telling off from them.

Does he go outside at his own place?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: