Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 10:42:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Introducing Bentley

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Bentley  (Read 6819 times)
Alicat
« Reply #175 on: May 19, 2013, 10:38:30 pm »

I was in the pet shop today and there were two chocolate burmese girls in the window with the cutest little blonde curly haired girl of about 4 with her nose pressed to the window.  She turned to me and said "We have got 2 kittens...... AND THAT'S THEM THERE!"   Grin   Her mum came down and confirmed they had bought both the chocolates and were taking them home after a vet check on Monday.  Anyway, her horror story was their old burmese got crushed by the garage door.  Undecided  I'm seriously off automatic garage doors now.

I've been freaked about garage doors for a long time. A friend's Burmese got caught in an automatic garage door and Mitzi used to climb up on top of Mum and Dad's garage door. You couldn't see her and I was always worried about her.

You're doing the right thing getting Bella through a good Breeder. Pedigrees from Pet Shops can have 'issues' = just ask Yogi!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: