Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 07:57:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Introducing Bentley

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Bentley  (Read 6411 times)
Alicat
« Reply #150 on: May 12, 2013, 10:31:28 am »

Great minds Ali.   I was thinking about His Bentleyness this morning.   No doubt thriving on the very best of care and by now, demanding nothing less.   Bless him.

I would dearly love a Lily, or a Belle or a Bentley but I live in dread of the road that passes our place.   It has already claimed several cats who love to play in the bush on the other side of the road and my precious Bichon/Apso Bertie.
The house hasn't been the same since Oscar, my HUGE black cat passed away.

Had you considered getting a wee Lily or Bella and keeping her as an indoor cat? I'm paranoid about roads with my lot.

Since I moved here, I have not had a cat door put in. My cats are not allowed outside unless I am home. Usually that is outside privileges on my days off and occasionally first thing in the morning when I am working a late shift. That privilege only works if they come when they are called, which so far they have (except for the one Yogi indiscretion).

Margaret is likely to have more kittens ready in 6 months time

Methinks once you have met Bella and Lily, the need and the want may get greater
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: