Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 12:45:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Introducing Bentley

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Bentley  (Read 6802 times)
Magoo
« Reply #150 on: May 02, 2013, 01:11:10 pm »

It was almost like he was waiting to hear from his own doctor before he perked up.  As soon as Karen said he was going to be OK, he started to interact and behave a lot happier.

He's not happy with the fact he has to sleep in the crate at least until his stitches come out, but he'll get over it.

Poor wee man - it is a HUGE ask to expect a Burmese NOT to sleep in bed with his human.

When I get up, I cuddle him in my dressing gown for 10 minutes, then pass him to Mr DT who cuddles him in bed until he gets up, and he passes him to Miss L who cuddles him in bed until SHE gets up... which is about 10 minutes before she needs to have a shower and leave (11am), so he goes back in his crate until Master S gets home at 1pm who cuddles him on the sofa until Miss DT gets home (he pretty much goes from person to person on the sofa until bed times, when he is passed from person to person in bed until the last man standing puts him back in the crate to start again in the morning.  VERY complicated with a lot of shouting of "Who's got Bentley?"
If you are going to have a pet you may as well love them to bits and spoil them rotten.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: