Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 09:47:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Introducing Bentley

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Bentley  (Read 6817 times)
dragontamer
« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2012, 05:39:29 pm »

Big B had a custody visit from his mama.  But she's staying away from her flat tonight, so he's still here.

He was a very good boy last night.  Slept on my dressing gown and didn't move from there, even when the OTHER two decided to have a war beside me on Mr DT's side of the bed. 

DT 1
Garfield/ Daisy 0

Nor did he shift when Daisy decided she'd quite like to dig her way into Master DT's bedroom, under the door.

DT 2
Daisy 0

He only moved to get under the blankets at about 5am and stayed settled until 8am when I decided that was as much of a sleep in as I could handle. 

He's been a bit of a toad today though.  There's a big grease mark down his back from under a visitors car, and he hid from me on the driveway in a wheel-well.   I got him out with the hose (my water pistol has disappeared.... I strongly suspect Garfield had something to do with that... and the dogs).  Now he's dried off and napping on my son's lap in front of the fire. 

Mr DT is back tonight... wonder what behaviour that will change.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: