Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 10:33:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Introducing Bentley

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Bentley  (Read 6424 times)
Alicat
« Reply #100 on: September 25, 2012, 11:40:06 am »

Miss Dt isn't well, so we kept him so she could get some sleep.  He's going home tonight.

His big day yesterday was up on the roof.  I watched him climbing the branch and I was saying "No Bentley, get down Bentley, don't you dare climb up on the roof".  He dared.  So I was all like you have to stay there now until someone a lot taller than me gets here with a ladder.

30 minutes later he tore into the house screaming around and around super excited because he got down by himself.  Little Mr Independent!

He's been sleeping well.

The other big news from yesterday was Garfield was asleep in front of the fire with his back to the sofa.  Bentley slithered off the sofa and pounced on him all four legs akimbo over Garfield and he chewed on G's neck.  G lay there and took it.  After that if G wanted to get around the lounge he jumped from furniture item to furniture item lol.   But there weren't any repercussions for Bentles.  All he needed to go was attack to sort out G's bad attitude.  Who would have thunk that lmao

It's amazing how they sort things out for themselves. Garfield might be begrudgingly enjoying haveing a playmate under his previous bravado. Bailey was the little smarty pants who worked out how to win Holly, Zara and Yogi over. She picked them off one at a time and had them all besotted with her very quickly. Smart little sods that they are!

Hope Miss DT is feeling better today. Tell Bentley that Aunty Ali says he's to look after his Mum and be a good boy!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: