Xtra News Community 2
March 30, 2024, 12:10:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Introducing Bentley

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Bentley  (Read 6467 times)
Alicat
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2012, 02:15:47 pm »

Garfield spent the entire time being a dick!  Poor wee Bentley wasn't even raucous or overbearing.  Just being there had the ginga twit in a spin.   Daisy on the other hand touched noses with him.  Then sat back and stared at him.  Which he reciprocated.  So she slapped his face.   Undecided  Bentley did go home with no war wounds though.  When Miss DT arrived in the car, I held Bentley up at the window to see.  He was completely focused on her until she walked up to him.  Didn't move or wiggle just stared.  Smiley  She got the super purr as soon as she touched him.

The mood lasted about 18 hours.  Miss DT rang in a panic - the bloody jack russell had pinned Bentley down and "nibbled" on his ear.   There's now a raw patch and a tiny hole (though quite a lot of blood).  Which may as well been the Grand Canyon as far as his mum was concerned, Miss DT was so furious and upset.  The rough and tumble has stopped I think. Van isn't going to get within coo-ee of Bentley now.  I think for a few minutes at least, she considered moving home.  Bentley did not appreciate the salt water bathe it got.  Nope.  Don't do that again mum!

The cute part (I'm going to call it that because I'm not sure how else to explain it) is that Mr DT, Master DT and Miss DT2 are all up in arms about it too.... Bentley's "OURS"!!!!!!

Oh dear - I thought they Bentley and Van were mates? Hope poor wee B is okay today.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: