Xtra News Community 2
April 19, 2024, 05:17:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Empty hutch - RIP Inky

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Empty hutch - RIP Inky  (Read 1054 times)
ssweetpea
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« on: September 26, 2011, 07:48:02 am »

I force fed her some pineapple juice (7ml) on Saturday night and another 5ml yesterday morning and pellets dissolved in pineapple juice last night - a whole tsp full followed up with 3ml of water. That took nearly 10 minutes to get into her with a 1ml syringe.

She is still with us this morning, moving around a little more.

Better still after eating half a spring of pasley with Sp1 put it in front of her nose she came up to the mesh - for the first time in 2 days - and slowly ate a dandelion bud, 2 dandelion leaves and another whole sprig of parsley!

She still is not a well or happy bunny, she was eating very slowly pausing mid leaf and is off to the vet this afternoon which still maybe a one way journey but....

I seriously thought she was going to die Saturday night - I still thought she was going to die last night.

Her chances of recovery have gone up a little.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: