Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 07:14:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Elderly man charged for kicking boy

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elderly man charged for kicking boy  (Read 878 times)
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« on: September 12, 2011, 06:03:52 am »

Elderly man charged for kicking boy
NZ Newswire
September 11, 2011, 3:39 pm

A 71-year-old man allegedly kicked a two-year-old boy throwing a tantrum in an Auckland hospital lift.

The boy's mother was in the lift at the time and raised the alarm when the doors opened.

Police investigated and charged Ian Gibson Wallis with assault, The Sunday Star Times reported.

He is not related to the boy.

Wallis appeared in Auckland District Court on Friday.

Auckland City Hospital spokesman Mark Fenwick told NZN the incident happened in early September.

The hospital has CCTV footage of the building's lifts, which it has given to police, he says.
Wallis is married to Auckland barrister Jan Naish-Wallis, who was also in the lift.

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/newshome/10233527/elderly-man-charged-for-kicking-boy/
Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Magoo
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 07:38:07 am »

Grin   If this man only knew the urges I suppress he wouldn't feel special.
Report Spam   Logged
DidiMau69
Shit-Hot Member

On patrol Bien Hoa Province 1969

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 07:46:18 am »

Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Walk softly and carry a big stick. - Theodore Roosevelt.
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 08:09:00 am »

awww, I know how you feel!

A few days ago I was at the counter of a local dairy using eftpos when a bunch of secondary school kids came in and swarmed around the counter

I wanted to stand rather heavily on the foot of one that was breathing down my neck too close behind me.

I didn't suppress the urge. Good thing Pity I don't wear high heels  

Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Alicat
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 08:25:19 am »

awww, I know how you feel!

A few days ago I was at the counter of a local dairy using eftpos when a bunch of secondary school kids came in and swarmed around the counter

I wanted to stand rather heavily on the foot of one that was breathing down my neck too close behind me.

I didn't suppress the urge. Good thing Pity I don't wear high heels  

A number of years ago a friend of mine was waiting at the checkout in the supermarket when a bratty child aged about 4 or 5 kept shoving his mothers trolley into her leg and kicking her. She told him to stop repeatedly. He didn't. His mother was too busy chatting to someone else. In the end my fairly overweight friend who just happened to be wearing high heels stepped backwards. Young kids make very loud noise when trodden on with high heel by fairly overweight person
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 10:02:31 am »

When Twin 1 was about 18 months old and toddling (they were late walkers) I was in Pac n Save Riccarton and a screaming brat was in there with his mumma.  He screamed through produce, he screamed through dairy, he screamed through meat.  We caught up with him and his ditzy mother in about the pet food section (middle of the store) by which time I was well over the bull sh*t.  We rounded the corner and there he was..... about 8 years old he was.  Mouth wide open, snot, the whole 9 yards.  Miss 18 month old stompted/waddled up to him, stood looking up at him for a second then gave him the two handed shove in the chest, which actually sat him on his arse.  Turned and waddled back to me to be picked up.   To give the mother her due, at this point she said to her boy "Shut up, you deserved that".

Miss 18 month old got handed a chocolate fish at the checkouts by the supervisor.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 10:10:24 am »

When Twin 1 was about 18 months old and toddling (they were late walkers) I was in Pac n Save Riccarton and a screaming brat was in there with his mumma.  He screamed through produce, he screamed through dairy, he screamed through meat.  We caught up with him and his ditzy mother in about the pet food section (middle of the store) by which time I was well over the bull sh*t.  We rounded the corner and there he was..... about 8 years old he was.  Mouth wide open, snot, the whole 9 yards.  Miss 18 month old stompted/waddled up to him, stood looking up at him for a second then gave him the two handed shove in the chest, which actually sat him on his arse.  Turned and waddled back to me to be picked up.   To give the mother her due, at this point she said to her boy "Shut up, you deserved that".

Miss 18 month old got handed a chocolate fish at the checkouts by the supervisor.  Grin

PMSL - so Twin 1 was assertive from birth?
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 11:07:30 am »

I can't handle screaming kids anymore than I can stand the mothers who continue shopping as though they can't hear the tanty.     They should leave the store, get a baby sitter, anything rather than subject their  brats on other people if they don't know how to behave when they go out.       Let me add, a child crying/upset for a genuine reason is understandable.
Report Spam   Logged
Crusader
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 03:58:44 pm »

If anyone hit my child they would get a hiding.
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2011, 04:07:13 pm »

Yup... don't know where she gets it from pmsl
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 04:36:39 pm »

I reckon I could make a safe assumption.
Report Spam   Logged
DidiMau69
Shit-Hot Member

On patrol Bien Hoa Province 1969

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011, 07:37:35 pm »

If I was around and you allowed that sort of behaviour by your child to be inflicted on other people I would give you a hiding.
Report Spam   Logged

Walk softly and carry a big stick. - Theodore Roosevelt.
Magoo
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2011, 07:40:22 pm »

If I was around and you allowed that sort of behaviour by your child to be inflicted on other people I would give you a hiding.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2011, 08:11:42 pm »

I reckon I could make a safe assumption.

Dear me ... Magoo seems oblivious to the fact that THE JANDAL is in Dragontamer's possession
Report Spam   Logged
ssweetpea
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2011, 09:18:04 pm »

I am a bossy nosy parker when it come to tantrum throwing kids.

I do speak to them, without their parents permission, as tell them that my kids didn't get what they asked for if they behaved like that and that I didn't think they would either. However asking nicely then shutting up often got them what they wanted or another treat instead.

I couldn't count the number of times I that said that to kids I don't know - sometimes it causes a break in the din.

Usually the parent says nothing.

Never has a parent told me off.

Occasionally the parent has caught me up later and thanked me.

I got dealing with tantrums down to a fine art thanks to Sp2.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2011, 09:39:01 pm »

I love that my son will say when a tantrum is helpping " mum if I did that you would kill me, don't other parents care".

And oh yes the jandle, it is famous even in Aussie Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.
dragontamer
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2011, 09:46:57 pm »

Yup.... should be more of them....

Or for the hard core delinquent

Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2011, 10:09:17 pm »

I love that my son will say when a tantrum is helpping " mum if I did that you would kill me, don't other parents care".

And oh yes the jandle, it is famous even in Aussie Shocked

You know what Kiwi .... you be in Aussieland, me be in Wellington .... BUT ... that Magoo, she be within hitting range of THE JANDAL
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2011, 10:11:58 pm »

Perfect for those who make what they perceive to be 'safe' assumptions
Report Spam   Logged
AnFaolchudubh
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

Faugh a ballagh!

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2011, 10:22:58 pm »

a word of advice, Never under estimate people... you may go to give them a hiding, but it could be you who gets it instead.

(not that I'm condoning people hitting your kids, but pride cometh before a fall)

Report Spam   Logged

Stupid people are not an endangered species so why are we protecting them
R. S. OhAllmurain
Crusader
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2011, 10:47:32 pm »

He kicked a two year old. What a hero. There is no excuse worthy to kicking a two year old. He deserves a punch in the face for his actions.
Report Spam   Logged
Crusader
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2011, 10:49:32 pm »

a word of advice, Never under estimate people... you may go to give them a hiding, but it could be you who gets it instead.

It is not about winning, it is about doing something against those that wrong your children.
Report Spam   Logged
AnFaolchudubh

Faugh a ballagh!

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2011, 10:56:10 pm »

It is not about winning, it is about doing something against those that wrong your children.

usually if you are  giving a hiding to someone you are usually winning, if you lose then you haven't actually given anyone a hiding and therefore if you claim you'll give someone a hiding and you end up getting a hiding insteads makes the claim a hollow one.
Report Spam   Logged

R. S. OhAllmurain
AnFaolchudubh

Faugh a ballagh!

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2011, 11:03:29 pm »

He kicked a two year old. What a hero. There is no excuse worthy to kicking a two year old. He deserves a punch in the face for his actions.

2 wrongs don't make a right!

He's gone to court over it! punching him in the face makes a person no better than him and just as much of a "hero".
Report Spam   Logged

R. S. OhAllmurain
dragontamer
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2011, 11:43:07 pm »

I want to know did he step over to the child and kick him?  In which case he is an old tosser who should have the book thrown at him.  Or did the child, mid tantrum, covered in snot and God only knows what else, manage to smear his slimy body against the old guy and he shoved him away in such a way that it could look like a kick.  Still not advisable, but I'd be damned if I'd want a snot covered termite smearing itself against me.  Mind you, personally I'd have taken my wrath out on the parent.   I have said to one before "Control your mutt", so I'm not adverse to saying it again.  AND I'd probably projectile vomit over both of them.... I don't do snot!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: