Xtra News Community 2
April 19, 2024, 10:06:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

The worlds largest army

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The worlds largest army  (Read 137 times)
akadaka
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« on: July 10, 2011, 04:22:00 pm »

holy shit....this was sent to me from an american......i think they can kiss goodbye to stricter gun control laws  Grin

The world's largest army...  America's hunters!  I had never thought about this....

A logger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion:

There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin .

Allow me to restate that number..

Over the last several months, Wisconsin's hunters became the eighth largest army in the world.

More men under arms than in Iran ... More than in France and Germany combined.

These men deployed to the woods of a single American state to hunt with firearms, and no one was killed.

That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania and Michigan 'so 700,000 hunters, all of whom have now returned home.

Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world. (4 states = 2.3 million hunters)

The point?

America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that kind of home-grown firepower.

Hunting -- it's not just a way to fill the freezer. It's a matter of national security.

*********************************================================

That's why all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us disarmed.

Food for thought for the next time when you hear about someone wanting to consider gun control. 
Report Spam   Logged

Rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 06:07:49 pm »

I guess thats also food for thought when one reads about some nutter that got their hands on a gun and shot their Mom, Dad, all their siblings, g/parents, teachers and classmates  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 06:19:57 pm »

Yep.....9/11 only resulted in the deaths of slightly more than 3,000 Americans.

Yet, every single year, more than 30,000 Americans die after being shot by American-owned guns.

In other words, Americans waste themselves and each other with guns to the tune of TEN 9/11s every year.

They went to war over 9/11.

Perhaps the dumbarses should go to war with themselves TEN times every year? 
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
guest49
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 06:35:19 pm »

Yep.....9/11 only resulted in the deaths of slightly more than 3,000 Americans.

Yet, every single year, more than 30,000 Americans die after being shot by American-owned guns.

In other words, Americans waste themselves and each other with guns to the tune of TEN 9/11s every year.

They went to war over 9/11.

Perhaps the dumbarses should go to war with themselves TEN times every year? 

And putting it in perspective, you are 32.6 times more likely to die from heart disease than gunfire in the states
Almost twice as likely to die in a vehicle, and over twice as likely to die of diabetes.

And the death by gunfire includes gang warfare, which no-one really cares about anyway............
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: