Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 09:31:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Someones gone a bit "funny"again

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Someones gone a bit "funny"again  (Read 129 times)
akadaka
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« on: July 09, 2011, 02:43:18 pm »

The Ministry of Health refused to say why he had been recalled.
I think we have a right to know,seeing they let him out saying he was alright !

A man who went on a shooting rampage killing six people in the central North Island in 1997 has been recalled to a psychiatric hospital, two years after being freed to live in Upper Hutt.
Stephen Anderson went on a drug-fuelled rampage at a family lodge at Raurimu killing his father and five other people.

At the time of the killings, he was under the care of Capital & Coast's community mental health team in Wellington after being diagnosed two years earlier as a paranoid schizophrenic.

Associate Health Minister Jonathan Coleman confirmed to the Dominion Post newspaper last night that he had signed the recall warrant after advice from Anderson's doctors and from the Health Ministry's director of mental health.

The Ministry of Health refused to say why he had been recalled.

Anderson is classified as a special patient, who can be recalled at any time if certain mental health experts think it necessary in the interests of the safety of the patient or of the public.

Anderson killed his father Neville, 60, Andrea Joy Brander, 52, Anthony Gordon McCarty, 63, John Frederick Matthews, 28, Stephen Mark Hanson, 38, and Henk van de Wetering, 51.

He was found not guilty of the murders by reason of insanity and was detained at Porirua Hospital.

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-stories/9812594//2/#comments

Report Spam   Logged

Rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 02:47:49 pm »

Now that hes inside again, do we need to know? or is that just sorta being nosey LOL

Is it a want to know, rather than a need  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
akadaka
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 02:57:55 pm »

i am just interested to see if anyone else has been injured or what harm if any he has done because of some dickhead psychiatrist letting him out too soon.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/5259457/Raurimu-killer-back-in-custody

David Van de Wetering, son of Henk, said he did not know of Anderson's recall until told by The Dominion Post. "We don't get told anything, we don't know when he comes out, we don't know when he goes in."

thats usual.......victims are left in the dark!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 03:05:41 pm by akadaka » Report Spam   Logged

Rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 03:44:44 pm »

I heard that part of his outside conditions was no alcohol, no drugs and hes breeched those conditions.  No one has been harmed, but that he was at risk of tipping himself again - imo best he be inside Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: