Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 03:20:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

One of Louis Crimp's mates?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One of Louis Crimp's mates?  (Read 214 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« on: July 28, 2013, 09:28:30 am »

Racist abuse against taxi driver caught on tape

Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 10:52:53 am »

It won't be hard to ID that guy.  A 50ish lifelong  Invercargillite who knows the townspeople well has just walked past my door, but anyway Trademe and Facebook possibly will already have fingered him. 

I anticipate early removal of the youtube vid!

Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 06:56:36 pm »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/8974116/Racial-abuse-passenger-identified

Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Crusader
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 07:47:22 am »

I bet he wakes up the next morning feeling a bit sorry for himself. A lot of kiwi's (including myself) have made a complete cock of themselves after a night out drinking.
Report Spam   Logged
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 08:12:21 am »

I bet he wakes up the next morning feeling a bit sorry for himself. A lot of kiwi's (including myself) have made a complete cock of themselves after a night out drinking.

So there's hope for you still, Crusader; a lot of drink-till-you-drop boozers seem unable to remember their stupidities (and/or ashamed to admit them.)    Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Crusader
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 08:22:18 am »

So there's hope for you still, Crusader; a lot of drink-till-you-drop boozers seem unable to remember their stupidities (and/or ashamed to admit them.)    Grin

Oh yes, I don't touch dark spirits anymore because all my 'mates' turn up. This incident probably would do the drunken clown some good. A bit of public naming and shaming should be enough to put you on the straight and narrow.
Report Spam   Logged
Calliope
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

If music be the food of love, play on

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 10:09:24 am »

New Zealanders are reacting with disgust to a man who was snapped telling a taxi driver to F-off back to where he came from.

The Pakistan-born driver taped the racist abuse on his cell phone during the trip in Invercargill.

The driver ended the trip early, but the man, Greg Shuttleworth, refused to pay the seven dollar fare.

New Zealanders from all walks of life have slammed him on social media, where the video has sparked a storm of anger.

Some people say the rude and racist Mr Shuttleworth should be kicked out of New Zealand.

He's tried to apologise, but says the taxi driver doesn't want to talk to him ... something he understands.
Mr Shuttleworth says he's paying the price for what he calls a one-off incident involving too much alcohol.

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-stories/18188148/racist-rant-caught-on-camera/
Report Spam   Logged

[W]hat the internet and its cult of anonymity do is to provide a blanket sort of immunity for anybody who wants to say anything about anybody else, and it would be difficult in this sense to think of a more morally deformed exploitation of the concept of free speech.
- Richard Bernstein in the New York Times

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: