Xtra News Community 2
April 17, 2024, 04:45:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Nitz giggles

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nitz giggles  (Read 2436 times)
bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2009, 12:19:48 pm »

Hey I remember seeing those ads on the comix...Charles Atlas and his isometric exercises, always wanted to buy that course when I was a kid,  managed to download it a few years back...oh and the next one I want is The Black Dragon Society manual from the worlds deadliest man....count Dante!!!....always wanted that course too....hehe....
Report Spam   Logged

Lets kill all the warmongers.
HisMajesty
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2009, 01:23:55 pm »

I've obviously lived a sheltered life!  :xx
Report Spam   Logged
Nitpicker1
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2009, 07:25:23 am »

Nitz giggles@

Re: THE CATS
« Reply #10 on: 21-03-2009, 19:20:19 » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr DT just went into melt down because I said I'd been playing peekaboo with a Maine Coon.

Poor fella reckons thats a stoopid name for a cat.

if he reckons thats a stoopid name for a cat, he'd have gone into orbit if ya'd said ya'd been playing peekaboo with Maine Shag.

v

v

v

Nitz whispers "Cos that's another name for the breed"
Report Spam   Logged
Calliope
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

If music be the food of love, play on

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2009, 03:01:49 pm »

Nitz, a whole thread for your giggles? A tad eccentric don't you think?  Grin

Nitz giggles @ his royal hoghness, oops highness, quotes Edith Sitwell: "Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd." and gives him a thumsup /applaud for giving her an opportunity to use the quote.

Oi - who said you could nick my signature  :nn
Report Spam   Logged

[W]hat the internet and its cult of anonymity do is to provide a blanket sort of immunity for anybody who wants to say anything about anybody else, and it would be difficult in this sense to think of a more morally deformed exploitation of the concept of free speech.
- Richard Bernstein in the New York Times
Nitpicker1
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2009, 03:14:33 pm »

Calliope
Oi - who said you could nick my signature 

:duh     umm, wot signature?  Would you care to elucidate?

Report Spam   Logged
Calliope

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2009, 03:23:07 pm »

Calliope
Oi - who said you could nick my signature 

:duh     umm, wot signature?  Would you care to elucidate?

in a previous post you wrote :Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd. (Edith Sitwell 1965:126).

now look at the signature below my post.
Report Spam   Logged

[W]hat the internet and its cult of anonymity do is to provide a blanket sort of immunity for anybody who wants to say anything about anybody else, and it would be difficult in this sense to think of a more morally deformed exploitation of the concept of free speech.
Nitpicker1
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2009, 03:36:07 pm »

:wtf

:hmm

:jdrp

I don't see nuttin below your post!   What do you see below mine?
Report Spam   Logged
Calliope

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2009, 03:37:29 pm »

:wtf

:hmm

:jdrp

I don't see nuttin below your post!   What do you see below mine?

"There's more than one way to skin a cat"
Report Spam   Logged

Nitpicker1
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2009, 04:01:35 pm »

:ll :tpfg :hgks  I have avatars and signatures turned off in my profile. I don't much like them but inflict mine on others 

can assure you I do not see yours on your posts, and would have got the offending reference from some quotes site...  but  :c!c on your choice, which I have inadvertently BORROWED not NICKED!    :-n
Report Spam   Logged
Calliope

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2009, 04:07:13 pm »

I forgive you - we cant have too many eccentrics on here  :bgrn
Report Spam   Logged

Nitpicker1
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2009, 04:49:09 pm »

I forgive you - we cant have too many eccentrics on here  :bgrn

I agree, but could we do with more true eccentrics, and less egocentrics?

BTW I  forgive you too,   :bgrn
Report Spam   Logged
Nitpicker1
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2009, 11:00:54 pm »

On the odd occassion when I see the word "whitie" I wonder why I FIND IT AN OFFENSIVE WORD. 

In the interest of updating myself and ensuring I knew the actual meaning of the word I trundled through to the urban dictionary and found this:

2.  whitie  50 up, 21 down   
 To be far too stoned to the point of the room spinning, far more extreme than rawhide.
Dont have a whitie.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whitie

so wtf is rawhide? I click the embedded link  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rawhide where amongst other quaint definitions I see

rawhide  31 up, 5 down   
 When your really stoned and rolling a joint takes for ever.
Rolling, rolling, rolling.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rolling on the floor laffin

Report Spam   Logged
HisMajesty
Bloody-Good Member

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2009, 09:53:32 am »

The Urban Dictionary is great...crude, but great!
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2009, 03:09:41 pm »

LOL I doubt theres any 'stoner' in this country who have heard either expression in regard to their chosen recreational drug.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Nitpicker1
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2009, 07:01:31 am »

RE http://xtranewscommunity2.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,2003.msg23364.html#msg23364

How HISTORY GETS REWRITTEN

nigger  30876 up, 9570 down  
 A word that everyone else is afraid to define except in utter seriousness, for fear of being branded a rascist, in total ignorance of the colloquial usage of the word, its characterization in popular culture, and the populations of people it is used most by.
You shouldn't ever say the n-word, you rascist cracker asshole.

so whats a cracker? nearest I can get is  

cracka  1064 up, 229 down  
 A term used to insult white people. Has become more popular recently as the opposite of nigger.
White Guy A: Whassup cracka?
White Guy B: Nothing cracka
Black Guy: Hey Crackas
White Guy A: You can't say that...thats our word!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nigger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name still dogs Dambusters
By TANYA KATTERNS The Dominion Post
 Last updated 05:00 06/05/2009

Guy Gibson's dog could yet keep his racially offensive name in Peter Jackson's multimillion-dollar remake of The Dam Busters.

Gibson, head of the British mission that destroyed German dams in World War II, had a dog called Nigger, who featured in the 1951 book The Dam Busters and was mentioned 12 times in the 1954 film of the same name. The book and the original film are both sources for Jackson's remake, Dambusters.

It is understood the movie will be shot in Wellington and Britain when it goes into production later this year.

Jackson has been at Hood Aerodrome in Masterton this week testing new camera technology on a full-scale replica of a Lancaster bomber. He has faced questions over the dog's name amid speculation that its continued use would upset more politically correct modern audiences.

The film's executive producer, Sir David Frost, told the Daily Mail newspaper: "Guy sometimes used to call his dog Nigsy, so I think that's what we will call it."

But Jackson's spokespeople now say that decision has not been made.

Jackson's executive assistant, Matthew Dravitzki, told The Dominion Post this week that changing the dog's name was far from a done deal.

"A lot of people have said that the dog's name was Nigger and, to stay true to the story, you can't just change it. That name is talked about a lot, but we have not made any decisions yet. The script is still being written and that decision on whether we have Nigger or not will be made closer to the time."

When the Dambusters project was announced in 2006, Jackson said: "It is not our intention to offend people. But really you are in a no-win, damned-if-you-do-and-damned-if-you-don't scenario. If you change it, everyone's going to whinge and whine about political correctness. And if you don't change it, obviously you are offending a lot of people inadvertently."

The camera technology dummy run in Masterton came to an end last night.

Production is expected to pick up pace over the next few months, but there is still no confirmation as to who has been cast in the lead roles.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/film/2387071/Name-still-dogs-Dambusters
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The film's executive producer, Sir David Frost, told the Daily Mail newspaper: "Guy sometimes used to call his dog Nigsy, so I think that's what we will call it

C'mon, David. You're a political satirist these days, BITE the BULLET,  history says it WAS named NIGGER

Report Spam   Logged
donquixotenz
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2009, 07:06:42 am »

cracker in aus is great.
What a cracker game!
Cracker movie!
Bloody cracker Mate!
What a cracker bird!
Report Spam   Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...

WOW, What a Ride!"

Please note: IMHO and e&oe apply to all my posts.
Nitpicker1
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2009, 07:14:20 am »

cracker in aus is great.
What a cracker game!
Cracker movie!
Bloody cracker Mate!
What a cracker bird!

1.  Cracker  6080 up, 1355 down   
 Originally the white slave driver because he would "crack" the whip, hence the noun cracker.
Yo homey pick the cotton faster cuz here comes ole Mr.Cracker with his whip!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cracker

NITZ GIGGLES AGAIN

Report Spam   Logged
Nitpicker1
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2009, 09:45:33 am »

re http://xtranewscommunity2.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,2851.0/msg,35426.html

I was on holiday for 2½ weeks back in April and didn't even go online and look at this group once, let alone post anything, yet I managed to collect more than 50 smites (and about 20 applauds) during the time I was away.

How do you work that one out?  Roll Eyes

abridged, edited
I see you have as many -smites as I do, bad gal you.

Did you know that you don't even have to come in here to post and you can still collect them  ;D Wink

Simple, really - really simple.  Read on, I will explain and suggest a cure for your obvious discomfort: 

xnc2 is set up to allow supposedly adult readers to play childish games. 

Being able to anonymously smack     punch     wound (or otherwise) an absent member is the equivalent of the use of the ancient stocks  as punishment for transgressions. When a villager is held in the stocks passersby have the option of throwing rotten fish, eggs etc at the prisoner without fear of retribution, even without knowing WHY he is there, or they can just walk on by without doing so.

You are being held in the virtual stocks even while you are absent from the board. However passersby can still see your posts and act according to the strength of the emotion generated by reading whatever gem you have left lying there for all to see while you are away.

Your alternative is to always remove all visible traces of your visit here by deleting any messages you may have added during your session, before you sign out.

Hope that helps.

Report Spam   Logged
Nitpicker1
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2009, 08:55:38 am »

I do not care where they get their Pam oil from apart from it being ecco unfriendly the addition of it in their chocholate has turned me off as Crudbury's chocholate now tastes Like shite.
Whittakers 4 eva

Nitz giggles Remembering http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601116&sid=a9VjmsceRM5M&refer=africa
Report Spam   Logged
Nitpicker1
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2009, 06:57:24 am »

I saw the original post, so this one is hilarious...onya.... if I remember I'll give ya a applaud

http://xtranewscommunity2.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,3373.0/msg,39759.html 

see also http://xtranewscommunity2.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,1135.0/msg,21939.html 

Report Spam   Logged
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2009, 04:58:25 am »

- the 'people' didnt want Aoraki/Mt Cook but thats been happily accepted.
I am not sure where you get your information from but no one I know here in the south has ever referred to Mt Cook by any other name.       Mt Cook it was and Mt Cook it will always be.    Grin

"the people" AKA te govt have owned Mt Cook in a double deal negotiated 1998, and that agreement has been happily accepted by both parties to the agreement.  On that basis there should be no impediment to yet another name change being instantly accepted and adopted by Geographic Board.

Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2009, 06:10:56 am »

an Mt Egmont is still called Mt Egmont by most yet its "official" name is Mt Taranaki ...

Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2009, 11:51:31 am »

Most of the outdoors people I know who actually get off their arses and play on the mountain (as opposed to those rednecks who merely look at it from a distance) refer to it as Mount Taranaki and have done so for a long time. There will always be a few exceptions, but it is almost universally known as Taranaki. And it was known as Taranaki for many hundreds of years before some whitie decided to rename it after some obscure stuck-up Pommy upper-class tosser.

Likewise, further down south, Aoraki (or Aorangi in the case of some tribes whose dialect is a bit different....some use k in their language and others use ng) has been used as a name for this land's highest geographical feature for hundreds of years before someone stuck the imposter name “Cook” on it.

It's quite interesting to read back through some of the books written by early pioneering mountaineers in NZ, about their adventures during the late-19th century and early 20th century, and to note that most of them use either Aorangi or Aoraki instead of Mount Cook. It's the rednecks who never got off their lazy arses to set foot on it or on the surrounding mountain terrain (above the valley floors) who tended to exclusively use the name Mount Cook.
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2009, 10:22:34 am »

makes Michael Laws look like a pussy cat

http://xtranewscommunity2.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,5102.0/msg,58272.html

Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2010, 05:56:06 am »

http://xtranewscommunity2.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,6255.0/msg,70485.html 

?

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: